Keeptouch Community Portal

Custom Search

i want a wonderful life!
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

The Top 5 Best Upcoming Games for the Sony PlayStation 2

Posted 19-01-2010 at 05:11 PM by jodie111
Although the video game system is definitely on its last legs, the PS2 still has a strong upcoming lineup with a few games that you might not want to miss.

By the end of the year, your PlayStation 2 might be considered obsolete due to the release of the Sony PlayStation 3. Fortunately for gamers, that is not the case as there’s plenty of games still coming out for the PlayStation 2 that are worth our time and money. Here’s five upcoming PlayStation 2 games that you should still...
micsourcing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

20 Most Anticipated Games of 2010 (1,2)

Posted 18-01-2010 at 04:46 PM by jodie111
With so many potentially awesome games coming out over the next 12 months, it’s proven difficult to whittle down our list of the year’s most anticipated games to just 20.

We’ve limited the list to titles that have not yet been released in any territory. This means Final Fantasy XIII and Wario Ware: DIY, for example, don’t qualify — although you can already read our extensive coverage of both.

As with last year’s list, we’ve focused on games that are likely to actually...
micsourcing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nintendo Says Metroid: Other M Still Coming 2010

Posted 18-01-2010 at 04:39 PM by jodie111
Nintendo still plans to release the Team Ninja-developed Wii game Metroid: Other M in 2010, it said in a statement Tuesday.

Why is it newsworthy that Nintendo said something again that it said last year? Because president Satoru Iwata has since said that The Legend of Zelda is also coming in 2010. Add that to Super Mario Galaxy 2 and you have a very crowded calendar — too crowded, if you ask me.

Nintendo made the statement in response to a report that the 2009 special...
micsourcing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

December NPD: The Nintendo That Stole Christmas

Posted 18-01-2010 at 04:34 PM by jodie111
Nintendo dominated U.S. videogame sales in December 2009 with record-breaking sales of Nintendo DS and Wii, the NPD Group said Thursday.

Prior to this month, the most units of a single game machine sold in a single month was the DS’ record of 3.04 million in December 2008. Nintendo shattered that record twice this month, moving 3.81 million Wii and 3.31 million DS.

In software sales, Nintendo had four games that sold over one million copies each and one that drew extremely...
micsourcing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How to Install Windows XP on Your Pre-Installed Windows Vista Computer

Posted 18-01-2010 at 10:45 AM by jodie111
The question I am asked most often is “How do I install a dual-boot with Windows XP on my new Windows Vista computer?” The answer is that it’s not that difficult, it’s just very time consuming, and you need to own a copy of Windows XP.

Note that you should not attempt this if you aren’t ready to troubleshoot any problems that might occur.

The first issue we encounter is that computers with pre-installed operating systems take up the entire drive. Luckily Microsoft included...
micsourcing
Posted in Uncategorized