PDA

View Full Version : Is Kazaa SAFE To Use Now?

Kaze
29-12-2003, 05:06 AM
As the topic xplains itself ;)

oldturtle
30-12-2003, 01:39 PM
best is dun use... but then if the RIAA or watever suspects that you DL songs or wat, they will inform ISP, then inform users... i tink that's wat i read lah... may not b true... :confused:

thomaslee
30-12-2003, 01:48 PM
heard from fren that someone got received warning letter from ISP for using Kazza

tester72
30-12-2003, 03:31 PM
heard from fren that someone got received warning letter from ISP for using Kazza
kazza hav teh gator thing , a spy ware, try kazaa lite ba.

rockman
30-12-2003, 07:16 PM
it can said to be the most popular p2p downloading software among the market

Yuber
30-12-2003, 08:51 PM
it can said to be the most popular p2p downloading software among the market

Frm what i read weeks ago, Kazaa encourages users to talk and protest against the ban on Kazaa. How's the progress? Anyone knows? I really like Kazaa as it provides me lots of rare mp3s..

Zahne
30-12-2003, 11:27 PM
My friends say kazaa lite is safe, I'm not sure abit it :ls:

zerutal
31-12-2003, 10:45 AM
I heard that kazza lite is now charging users cos they dun have spyware installed unlike kazza.... not sure true or not...

Yuber
31-12-2003, 11:42 AM
Lots of rumors circling users of Kazaa.. any of u still using Kazaa, be it lite or normal and still alive and kicking without any funny letters frm our belove ISP?

iradical
31-12-2003, 05:01 PM
The Kazaa lite Site is "Dead" Now(Shutted down by Sharman Networks). but the funny thing is that the KLite Software "itself is working".

furious_88
01-01-2004, 03:58 PM
Lots of rumors circling users of Kazaa.. any of u still using Kazaa, be it lite or normal and still alive and kicking without any funny letters frm our belove ISP?
use kazaa v2.6 lor me and my frends use no problem

kikasa
04-01-2004, 03:30 AM
i like kazaalite cos it nv come out pop-up of out the sudden.... and also the number of tools such as .avi previewer to view wateva .avi file d/l whether it's genuine.... but den it's been shut down by "original" kazaa.... well if u felt it's not safe den dun used lor.... but den to play safe dun use at all

Yuber
04-01-2004, 10:43 AM
i like kazaalite cos it nv come out pop-up of out the sudden.... and also the number of tools such as .avi previewer to view wateva .avi file d/l whether it's genuine.... but den it's been shut down by "original" kazaa.... well if u felt it's not safe den dun used lor.... but den to play safe dun use at all

There's another P2P thing now right? I remember seeing it at download.com under Popular Downloads and i remember some of my frens using it.. seems quite ok for now..

kikasa
04-01-2004, 11:46 AM
There's another P2P thing now right? I remember seeing it at download.com under Popular Downloads and i remember some of my frens using it.. seems quite ok for now..

u mean eMule? well not really fast.... cos there is not much people using it.... so far kazaa and bittorrent is the best :D

shchiam1978
05-01-2004, 05:47 PM
u mean eMule? well not really fast.... cos there is not much people using it.... so far kazaa and bittorrent is the best :D

so is there any other dload search engines that u can recommended?
i am using kazaa but it's not enough leh , some of the movie that i want not inside there. :cry1:
please help

j20_sg
05-01-2004, 06:38 PM
i am using kazaa but it's not enough leh , some of the movie that i want not inside there. :cry1:
please help
Bittorrent!!~ but i think mabbe will kanna aso... *shrugs*

furious_88
07-01-2004, 10:38 AM
please help

i think is tat nobody dare to upload or share file cos later kena .......... :(