PDA

View Full Version : Where to find nice Wu Xiang and Nasi Lemak?

Mash|HaZe
10-11-2003, 05:28 PM
Any idea where to find nice wu xiang n nasi lemak? i only noe chong pang nasi lemak nice... where else? :blah: Really got this craving for fried stuffs....

ultraman0042
10-11-2003, 07:09 PM
punggol naski lemak also not too bad :p

Kuai Shou
10-11-2003, 10:08 PM
do u noe where is it now??????
i noe it used to b at the hougang south there but moved liao due to the mrt construction don have the latest address
:look:

whois_sg
10-11-2003, 10:40 PM
zhong zhong wu xiang best there are a few shop around singapore , i know there is one in the chinatown market foodcentre

dennis
11-11-2003, 02:56 PM
do u noe where is it now??????
i noe it used to b at the hougang south there but moved liao due to the mrt construction don have the latest address
:look:

it still ard dat area. :D

Pretty near to kovan mrt

sonato
11-11-2003, 04:41 PM
Changi Village Nasi Lemak also not bad. Got a few stores there to have more choice. :D

james_1504
11-11-2003, 06:41 PM
the tian tian lai nasi lemak at the food center at the causeway there not bad
Any idea where to find nice wu xiang n nasi lemak? i only noe chong pang nasi lemak nice... where else? :blah: Really got this craving for fried stuffs....

Kuai Shou
11-11-2003, 10:03 PM
it still ard dat area. :D

Pretty near to kovan mrt

still there good :) will go n dig for it
thanks

but i think i saw tv recomding it the address they put is upper serangoon
is tat the branch or i c wrongly?????? :confused: :scratch:

anodize
11-11-2003, 10:21 PM
tanjong pagar market the nasi lemak..... :drool: got egg, drumstick, otah,ikan bilis.... and the rice is pandan rice.... all for $2..... :D :D

dennis
11-11-2003, 11:16 PM
still there good :) will go n dig for it
thanks

but i think i saw tv recomding it the address they put is upper serangoon
is tat the branch or i c wrongly?????? :confused: :scratch:

they got 2 branch :D

emcee
11-11-2003, 11:31 PM
tanjong pagar market the nasi lemak..... :drool: got egg, drumstick, otah,ikan bilis.... and the rice is pandan rice.... all for $2..... :D :D

is it the stall that face tg pager rd. tried once ... it's very nice...

anodize
11-11-2003, 11:36 PM
is it the stall that face tg pager rd. tried once ... it's very nice...

there got alot of stalls selling nasi lemak..... i oso forget which one liao... but i noe most of them are quite nice... today i wanted to buy the usual stall i like... go at 1.30pm... bo liao... the uncle washing the stall liao.... :sweat:

emcee
11-11-2003, 11:41 PM
there got alot of stalls selling nasi lemak..... i oso forget which one liao... but i noe most of them are quite nice... today i wanted to buy the usual stall i like... go at 1.30pm... bo liao... the uncle washing the stall liao.... :sweat:

ok... take note that seller is a uncle....i will go and try one day...

educated ah lian
12-11-2003, 12:14 AM
wu xiang: chinatown there (the multi storey bldg. third level sells food)

nasi lemak: hong lim complex, call "Malacca"

emcee
12-11-2003, 12:22 AM
wu xiang: chinatown there (the multi storey bldg. third level sells food)

nasi lemak: hong lim complex, call "Malacca"

yeah yeah... that day went... but didn't know it's nice... realise too late liao... order food liao mah.... the queue never stop for the half hr i sit there...

educated ah lian
12-11-2003, 12:52 AM
yeah yeah... that day went... but didn't know it's nice... realise too late liao... order food liao mah.... the queue never stop for the half hr i sit there...

which one are u referring to?? :confused:

the wu xiang or nasi lemak?

emcee
12-11-2003, 01:04 AM
which one are u referring to?? :confused:

the wu xiang or nasi lemak?
oops... the nasi lemak

RedruM
12-11-2003, 05:52 AM
the fong seng nasi lemak ?

ultraman0042
12-11-2003, 04:31 PM
where is it never heard before :confused:

speedstar25
13-11-2003, 04:49 AM
where is it never heard before :confused:

Ru guys talking about the fong Seng Nasi Lemak??? :confused:

Its along Clementi Road,before the junction of Pasir Panjang Road...juz take a walk from NUS....The food not bad... :cool:

deschew89
13-11-2003, 11:41 PM
Another Nasi Lemak shop which is quite good is Chong Pang Nasi Lemak at Khatib...quite famous...chicken wings also served fresh, and crispy...only thing is open from 7pm-5am...

RedruM
14-11-2003, 03:25 AM
Another Nasi Lemak shop which is quite good is Chong Pang Nasi Lemak at Khatib...quite famous...chicken wings also served fresh, and crispy...only thing is open from 7pm-5am...

or u can try the stretch of road along serangoon near kovan mrt........
got the punggol nasi lemak and a branch for the sembawang chompang nasi lemak also

Mash|HaZe
15-11-2003, 02:15 PM
Changi Village Nasi Lemak also not bad. Got a few stores there to have more choice. :D
got ppl tell me changi village nasi lemak not nice....

lvgal
02-12-2003, 09:12 PM
Nasi Lemak
1. Chong Pang nasi lemak, open from 9pm - 3am
2. Seletar Hawker centre, open from morning to afternoon onli
3. Changi Village nasi lemak, open till wee hrs

Wu Xiang
1.Roadside stalls opposite Maxvell Market (chinatown), open till
11pm

:p :eek: :D

IniQx
03-12-2003, 07:48 PM
a real good one is "Punggol Nasi Lemak" it's along serangoon road (within walking distance from Kovan MRT) i strongly reccomend it :tu: however, be prepared for some waiting time as there's alwaz a long, long, long Q :rolleyes: but it's definitely worth it!

chayedan
04-12-2003, 07:09 PM

No leh... that time I go at 5.30 still open...
anyway now tend to go eat less liao... but can say really delicious... if only the chicken wing can be less oily and still remain so delicious and crispy... :D

Lindy
09-12-2003, 03:05 PM
if ya stay in the east
can try the nasi lemak(quite a few stores for you to choose from) and wu xiang at this hawker.....
blk 139...tampines st.11

Ken|x
15-12-2003, 04:19 PM
The changi village nasi lemak is really nice. I always eat it. It's easy to find coz it's one of the stalls with the longest queue during meal times. I've tried other nasi lemak stalls in changi village but no fight at all. some pple may think it's not nice coz diff pple have diff tastes mah... but i think majority will still say it's quite good.

lyk13
15-12-2003, 07:16 PM
:drool: Damn...I'm starving....:D

Blk 101 Yishun Ave. 5

The coffee shop opposite Blk 701A where there is a KFC and 北勝樓 and POSB Bank beside it. That one VERY YUMMY :drool:

weekeong
15-12-2003, 08:37 PM
hmmmm no recommendation for the west?? Kent Ridge nasi lemak oso nice leh... the one near to the NUS bus terminal.... but parking can be quite a problem, got a 3 point, 120 bucks summon there b4....

chayedan
16-12-2003, 12:04 AM
:drool: Damn...I'm starving....:D

Blk 101 Yishun Ave. 5

The coffee shop opposite Blk 701A where there is a KFC and 北勝樓 and POSB Bank beside it. That one VERY YUMMY :drool:

Hey.. that coffeeshop i will recommend you the economic noodle..add those wu xiang very nice...then night time when you cannot sleep then you can go to the chong pang nasi lemak...

chong pang is a food paradise... :D

lyk13
16-12-2003, 01:18 AM
Hey.. that coffeeshop i will recommend you the economic noodle..add those wu xiang very nice...then night time when you cannot sleep then you can go to the chong pang nasi lemak...

chong pang is a food paradise... :D
:laugh: Too bad I dun have the craving for supper nia...:D